- Utilizing a fork truck, you can easily transport a completed arch or set of machine frames in and out of kiln
- The use of a fork truck bracket enables the arch and frames to be moved without being disassembled, saving time during each use
- With arch turned parallel to fork truck and kiln, and bracket fully engaged on forks, front of arch leads fork lift wheels by approximately 10 feet (304.8cm)
- Safety Features designed into both standard and optional dual functionality Fork Truck Brackets include chains and hooks to secure arch to bracket, fork lift locks to secure bracket to forks, and locking pin to keep bracket in position.
- Dual Functionality Bracket designed to move bricking machine into the next refractory zone in the kiln.
Contact Bricking Solutions for a quote today! firstname.lastname@example.org 360-794-1277