SAFETY INSPECTION CAGE
- Allows personnel, material and equipment to move safely inside your kiln
- 1.5M (5 feet) of portable protection designed & certified by a professional engineer.
- Rated for 114kg (250lbs) dropped from 455mm (18 in) with a 3:1 safety
- 2 different models for kilns with Shell ID sizes from 3.6M - 5.4M
- The frames have legs which are easily adjusted for varying or uneven terrain (adjusts 24" / 61 cm)
- A lightweight, easily assembled Safety Inspection Cage
- Designed to be carried along while measuring, removing, and installing refractory
- Easily carried by 2 people using flip-up handles attached to a safety gate.
- Shoulder harness is standard for increased stability.
- To offer workers and equipment a safe haven
- A protective measure against injury or loss of life
- When doing small patchwork the safety cage offers the mason a margin of safety
SAFETY CAGE BROCHURE
SAFETY CAGE TESTING
Request a Quote - SAFETY CAGE DATA FORM