Installation Tools / Parts
The keying jack is the most critical piece of equipment used in the tightening of each radial row of brick. The jacking must take place with each row prior to keying the row in place. When using one of our bricking machines, the keying operation takes place every 15 minutes.
- Installs each course of brick easier and faster
- Swivel foot braces adjust to brick and placement angle reducing the chance of damaged brick
- Extension pipes in 9”, 14”, and 16” to adjust to different keying requirements
- Air pressure gauge for consistency and quality control
- Operating Air Pressure: 90 – 120 psi (6.21-8.27 bar)
- Air Consumption: 9 CFM (15m/h)
- 4 Keying Jacks to choose from
- Finger Tip Controlled – P/N 1796
- Foot Controlled – P/N 1831
- Hand Pump Controlled – P/N 1897
- Hand Pump Controlled 51mm (2″) stroke – P/N 2385
The pneumatic Shim Driver tool helps reduce fatigue and increase productivity for the shim driving process. We developed the best product for driving steel shims between key bricks and offer our custom shanks in all of the primary shaft configurations.
- Variable throttle control allows for smooth starts and powerful finishes
- Pneumatic hammer is durable with quick disconnects
- 3m (10′) air hose is heavy duty and ample working length
- Shim Driver kit (P/N 1894) includes air hammer, hose with quick disconnects, 4 shanks, and 2 heads
We offer replacement parts for our equipment up to 10 years. Many older machines and equipment can be retrofitted with our new parts. In addition, we can also provide replacement; frames, fall guards, planking, arch panels, hardware kits, and other manufactured components.