Bricking Solutions has been manufacturing Safety Inspection Cages and Personal Protection Tunnels for 15 years. We rigorously test all our cage designs and they meet industry safety standards.
- Allows personnel, material and equipment to move safely inside your kiln
- 1.5M (5 feet) of portable protection designed & certified by a professional engineer.
- Rated for 114kg (250lbs) dropped from 455mm (18 in) with a 3:1 safety
- Different models for kilns with Shell ID sizes from 3.6M – 5.4M
- Special Custom cages for large kiln sizes or multiple kiln sizes
- The frames have legs which are easily adjusted for varying or uneven terrain (adjusts 24″ / 61 cm)
- A lightweight, easily assembled Safety Inspection Cage
- Designed to be carried along while measuring, removing, and installing refractory
- Easily carried by 2 or 4 people using flip-up handles attached to a safety gate.
- Shoulder harness is standard for increased stability.
- To offer workers and equipment a safe haven
- A protective measure against injury or loss of life
- When doing small patchwork the safety cage offers the mason a margin of safety
Our overall purpose and main goal of the safety cage destruction tests are to review the evolution, efficiency, and possible changes that can provide our customers with both safer and lighter weight systems. In addition to the design criteria that we can control we are reviewing and identifying conditions and environments that we have little or no control over.