Each burn floor is unique and every configuration is different. Here at Bricking Solutions, we understand that and have built 200 Custom Kiln Access Ramps to plants all over the world.
The Kiln Access Ramp gets personnel and equipment in and out of the kiln safely. The kiln is an island without access to it. Each ramp is custom designed by certified professional engineer, made of high grade 6061-T6 Aluminum, as strong as steel but half of the weight.
- Custom designed to a specific burn floor and kiln
- Can Be designed around different obstructions such as; burner tubes, columns, pits, etc
- Multiple lead up access points when requested
- Final dimensional drawings will be submitted for customer approval
- Our Kiln Access Ramps are designed and tested internally to provide an optimal solutions for access, weight, and safety
- Our Kiln Access Ramps are load tested to support 6,800 kg (15,000 lb) load capacity
- Removable Fall Guards are angled for better visibility for vehicle operations
- Aluminum construction is as strong as steel but 1/3 the weight and allows for quick and easy installation
- Lifting lugs and modular pieces makes installation time 3-4 hours approximately
- Bridge Feet ensures direct and stable contact with the kiln shell on brick
Contact us to learn more!