Bricking Solutions knows that efficient handling of refractory can make or break a relining project. The Bedding Cart not only allows for the movement of bedding refractory as the bedding process progresses, but provides stair steps to facilitate the placement of refractory to or just above the spring line on larger kilns.
In addition, the deck is on wheels and holds one to two pallets of brick allowing the brick to move in conjunction with the work. A pre built bedding cart is a one time cost for a fixture that can be used over and over again whereas the standard method of erecting wood staging involves reoccurring cost of labor and material to build. In addition, bedding carts help increase the speed of refractory installation thus reducing outage time and increasing production.
- Polyurethane wheels to protect new brick.
- Ergonomically correct stair step design.
- Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Forklift pockets for ease of transport in and out of kiln.
- Capacity for one to two pallets of brick.
- Custom designed and engineered for adjust-ability and kiln diameters.
Bricking Solutions Custom Bedding Cart